IN PICTURES: Symantec revs it up at Telstra 500 (67 photos)
- 10 December, 2012 15:25
Symantec's top partners and customers had a chance to see V8 supercars in action at the Telstra 500 in Sydney's Olympic Park.
The vendor ran its SMB Rev Up promotion from August to October to find the top 10 performing Symantec SMB partners, which were then invited to attend the racing event.
In addition to being seated in the Symantec corporate suite above the pits, the winners also had the chance to mingle with V8 Supercars drivers such as Dick Johnson and James Moffat, as well as tour the pit area.
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens