IN PICTURES: Symantec revs it up at Telstra 500 (67 photos)
- 10 December, 2012 15:25
Symantec's top partners and customers had a chance to see V8 supercars in action at the Telstra 500 in Sydney's Olympic Park.
The vendor ran its SMB Rev Up promotion from August to October to find the top 10 performing Symantec SMB partners, which were then invited to attend the racing event.
In addition to being seated in the Symantec corporate suite above the pits, the winners also had the chance to mingle with V8 Supercars drivers such as Dick Johnson and James Moffat, as well as tour the pit area.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia