Jedo launches blogger program
- 10 December, 2012 14:06
Australian events-based social media platform, Jedo, has launched a new blogger program, Blogger Connect, following its recent integration with Facebook.
Blogger Connect is a site that enables popular, relevant bloggers to review events.
According to Jedo, the blogger engagement program is a key milestone for the company. “It is the first of its kind in Australia and we believe it will revolutionise social media marketing and the way in which we promote events,” Jedo founder and CEO, Anneliese Urquhart, said. In a statement, the company said even though it already offers event listing services with an extended reach through social media, reaching out through blogs will increase its engagement and offer trusted reviews of events.
“Australians are using traditional media less and turning to social media, including blogs, for their news. Bloggers have become very influential, and their comments matter. Blogger Connect provides event organisers an opportunity to share and promote their event to a relevant, audience,” Urquhart said.
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)