CA partners up with Revolution IT
- 05 December, 2012 15:18
The partnership will see the two companies implement and develop new software for the Australian market and will focus on using service virtualisation, managing portfolios and programs through PPM solutions, and monitoring tools.
CA A/NZ channel director, Klasie Holtzhausen, said for the past year, the company has focused on developing its channel partner program to access new routes to market.
“This partnership with Revolution IT opens up new possibilities and allows us to strengthen our ties in the banking, finance, government and utilities sectors, to provide solutions that increase quality and reduce costs for IT programs,” Holtzhausen said. The partnership also expands Revolution IT’s focus through supplying a mix of application lifecycle management (ALM) services and products.
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013
Acer partners with Intel on education software