iPrimus reveals NBN pricing and plans
- 05 December, 2012 11:24
The new broadband service features several plan options starting at 40GB per month for $49.95 through to a terabyte plan for $99.95 per month.
Customers also have the option to bundle their home phone to receive a $10 per month bundled discount.
The service is provided using M2’s recently deployed “all-in-one” gateway modem equipped with built-in wireless n. iPrimus is part of M2 Telecommunications (ASX:MTU).
The telco has also connected its first NBN fixed wireless broadband customer in Warrenheip, Victoria.
The new plans offer iPrimus customers with NBN grade bandwidth, which can be a significant increase on what has been traditionally available to these customers.
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013