New Dick Smith owners hold Christmas sale
- 04 December, 2012 14:43
Australian electronics retailer, Dick Smith, will be holding a Christmas sale on Wednesday December 5.
The sale includes 10 per cent off iPods, iTunes and Digital SLRs; 15 per cent off TVs, HP and Compaq computers; 25 per cent off home theatre systems; 30 per cent off navigation, batteries and home networking and 50 per cent off HDMI Cables.
This is the first sale for the retail chain since new management has taken over. Dick Smith was sold to a private equity firm, Anchorage Capital, for $20 million in September.
The sale will be held across most Dick Smith stores nationally and online. It excludes seven stores at Queensland Logan Hyperdome and Rockhampton Stockland; Victoria Box Hill; Western Australia Busselton, Kalgoorlie, Bunbury and Albany locations.
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test