WhiteGold recently celebrated its 10th anniversary southern region event, 89 floors up the Eureka Tower in Melbourne.
As with the Sydney (Northern Region) event, the company gave out WhiteGold Partner Awards to a select group of Melbourne resellers.
The winners are as follows:
- WatchGuard sponsored partner loyalty award went to Elmtree Consulting Services
- Solera Networks sponsored best growth partner award went to Blue Connections
- Fortinet sponsored most strategic partner award was presented to Advanced Vision Technology
- Imation Mobile Security sponsored best solutions partner award went to Think Solutions
- Aastra Telecom sponsored best communications partner award was awarded to M2 Primus
- Barracuda sponsored best congeniality partner award went to Computelec
- Kaspersky A/NZ sponsored partner of the year award went to IPSec
- Allied Telesis best networking partner award was presented to SCAA
Brand Post Placeholder: None