Oxley re-joins Avnet
- 30 November, 2012 11:18
IT solutions distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions Australia, has appointed Paul Oxley to the role of networking business unit director.
Oxley will be responsible for Avnet’s networking business, which includes the Juniper, Enterasys, Barracuda, Brocade, and Riverbed portfolios.
He will report to Avnet Australia marketing and business innovation vice-president, Michael Costigan.
“[Oxley] brings the necessary experience to drive Avnet exclusive programs like Avnet NetworkPath, which is designed to help our business partners grow their networking practice in key market verticals.”
Oxley, who has more than 15 years’ industry experience, first joined Avnet via its Channel Worx acquisition in November 2007. He had been at Channel Worx for more than three years before the deal occurred. He then left Avnet in 2008 to pursue senior executive roles within IT.
Most recently, he held the role of channel sales manager at RSA, the security division of EMC. Before that, he spent over two years with First Wave Technology as sales director.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia