Oxley re-joins Avnet
- 30 November, 2012 11:18
IT solutions distributor, Avnet Technology Solutions Australia, has appointed Paul Oxley to the role of networking business unit director.
Oxley will be responsible for Avnet’s networking business, which includes the Juniper, Enterasys, Barracuda, Brocade, and Riverbed portfolios.
He will report to Avnet Australia marketing and business innovation vice-president, Michael Costigan.
“[Oxley] brings the necessary experience to drive Avnet exclusive programs like Avnet NetworkPath, which is designed to help our business partners grow their networking practice in key market verticals.”
Oxley, who has more than 15 years’ industry experience, first joined Avnet via its Channel Worx acquisition in November 2007. He had been at Channel Worx for more than three years before the deal occurred. He then left Avnet in 2008 to pursue senior executive roles within IT.
Most recently, he held the role of channel sales manager at RSA, the security division of EMC. Before that, he spent over two years with First Wave Technology as sales director.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013