AAPT joins AWS partner network
- 27 November, 2012 17:06
It has joined the network as a technology partner, supporting the AWS Direct Connect service through its new product offering - AAPT National AWS Connect.
It aims to supply carrier-grade dedicated network connection for companies to connect their on-premise environment to AWS. Earlier this month, AWSlaunched its cloud services into the Australian market hosted in a Sydney-based datacentre.
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)