AAPT joins AWS partner network
- 27 November, 2012 17:06
It has joined the network as a technology partner, supporting the AWS Direct Connect service through its new product offering - AAPT National AWS Connect.
It aims to supply carrier-grade dedicated network connection for companies to connect their on-premise environment to AWS. Earlier this month, AWSlaunched its cloud services into the Australian market hosted in a Sydney-based datacentre.
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens