Industrie IT inks partnership with WSO2
- 27 November, 2012 16:38
IT services provider, Industrie IT, has signed a partnership agreement with middleware vendor, WSO2.
The agreement provides privileged access to WSO2’s open source, service-oriented architecture (SOA) middleware. This broadens Industrie IT’s extensive toolkit for integrating the components that enable cloud business operations.
“We have been moving businesses into the cloud for a few years now, and as enterprise gains the confidence to reshape more and more of its operations into SOA, it’s relying more heavily on the middleware that ensures data moves securely and seamlessly between cloud-based applications,” Industrie IT managing director, Con Zeritis, said in a statement.
“Industrie IT’s background is in developing high availability, transactional platforms such as trading systems, large scale online portals through to government information systems.”
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)