Industrie IT inks partnership with WSO2
- 27 November, 2012 16:38
IT services provider, Industrie IT, has signed a partnership agreement with middleware vendor, WSO2.
The agreement provides privileged access to WSO2’s open source, service-oriented architecture (SOA) middleware. This broadens Industrie IT’s extensive toolkit for integrating the components that enable cloud business operations.
“We have been moving businesses into the cloud for a few years now, and as enterprise gains the confidence to reshape more and more of its operations into SOA, it’s relying more heavily on the middleware that ensures data moves securely and seamlessly between cloud-based applications,” Industrie IT managing director, Con Zeritis, said in a statement.
“Industrie IT’s background is in developing high availability, transactional platforms such as trading systems, large scale online portals through to government information systems.”
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013