UXC Consulting follows sister companies into WA
- 23 November, 2012 10:42
UXC Consulting is expanding into the Western Australian (WA) market to join its sister companies, UXC Connect, Red Rock, and Eclipse, in their Perth office.
The company said the move will allow it to better understand customers, generate new leads, and provide further value to clients.
“Now that UXC has its local and national teams together in WA, we can offer our clients a broader range of specialised services while continuing to target new clients within WA government and the mining and resource sectors,” Nayar said.
“This move will allow UXC Consulting to provide more value to WA businesses, better understand customers and identify new opportunities to deliver project advisory, delivery and training services to companies already working with other UXC divisions.”
The new UXC Consulting office is led by WA regional manager, Jay Nayar.
The WA team includes strategy consultants, ITSM consultants, communications engineers, project managers, and business analysts.
Like its sister companies, UXC Consulting will continue national consolidation with the first stage underway in Brisbane, with plans for another office in ACT to be acted on soon after.
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe