Internode streams Gorgeous Festival free
- 21 November, 2012 15:07
Internet service provider (ISP), Internode, will stream the sets of Missy Higgins and other main stage performers from South Australia’s (SA) Gorgeous Festival to all Australians for free.
“It’s important to note that all the artists involved have agreed for Internode to broadcast their performances, so we’re using our skills and broadband network to connect great artists with audiences in a totally legitimate way,” Internode content manager, Heidi Angove, said.
“Our Internode content team will record, live-edit and post-produce the Gorgeous Festival performances, which will stay on the Internode and Freezone websites even after the show is over.”
While the high-definition coverage can be viewed by anyone with broadband Internet access, for customers of Internode and other iiNet companies, the stream will be unmetered.
Performers who will share the stage with Higgins include Dan Sultan, The Preatures, Gossling and Butterfly Boucher. A full schedule can be found through the Gorgeous Festival’s website.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
Australia not ready for only one Cloud flavour: Mitel
P-Day is here
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test