Ingram Micro - the app, version 1.0
- 20 November, 2012 09:03
Ingram Micro's new iOS app
Ingram Micro has launched its new Techlink app for iOS.
The app for iPhone, IPad and iPod Touch allows Techlink users to check product pricing and availability and track orders or shipments straight from an Apple mobile device.
The launch sees Ingram Micro become one of the first distributors to offer an app.
Customers can use their existing Ingram Micro account and Web login to access Techlink 24x7 even.
- Full text search using keywords, product SKU or manufacturer part number
- Product category search with mobile-friendly navigation
- Combine search options to quickly find what you are after
- Sort results by relevance, price and product description
Rich product information
- Detailed product information including specifications, images and related accessories
- Colour coded stock indicators
- Real-time pricing and availability
The app is customisable. Settings can be changed by the user to include their own sales prices with included margin
Users can also track the status of orders and deliveries in real-time
In a statement, Ingram Micro said an Android app was coming soon as was the ability to place orders directly from a mobile device.
The app can be downloaded from the Appstore now.
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013