Ingram Micro has launched its new Techlink app for iOS.
The app for iPhone, IPad and iPod Touch allows Techlink users to check product pricing and availability and track orders or shipments straight from an Apple mobile device.
The launch sees Ingram Micro become one of the first distributors to offer an app.
Customers can use their existing Ingram Micro account and Web login to access Techlink 24x7 even.
- Full text search using keywords, product SKU or manufacturer part number
- Product category search with mobile-friendly navigation
- Combine search options to quickly find what you are after
- Sort results by relevance, price and product description
- Detailed product information including specifications, images and related accessories
- Colour coded stock indicators
- Real-time pricing and availability
The app is customisable. Settings can be changed by the user to include their own sales prices with included margin
Users can also track the status of orders and deliveries in real-time
In a statement, Ingram Micro said an Android app was coming soon as was the ability to place orders directly from a mobile device.
The app can be downloaded from the Appstore now.