HTC launches One SV
- 16 November, 2012 13:43
The HTC One SV
HTC has added the HTC One SV to its portfolio of smartphones, its second 4G device as part of the HTC One series.
Optus has opened pre-sales of the smartphone through telesales or online. The HTC One SV is available with a $3 monthly handset repayment on the $50 Optus Plan (minimum total cost is $1272 over 24 months).
Virgin Mobile will be offering the HTC One SV from December 1 on the Big Plan $49.
“The HTC One SV is a great addition to our expanding Optus 4G device range. With our 4G network reach spreading further around Australia, we’re committed to providing our customers handsets to enjoy the superfast Optus 4G speeds available,” Optus marketing managing director, Michael Smith, said.
The HTC One SV features audio quality from Beats Audio. Running HTC Sense 4 on Android ICS and with a removable battery, it also spots a 4.3-inch super LCD-2 touch screen, a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus dual core processor, NFC enablement, a Micro SD card expansion slot, and five megapixel, f/2.0 main camera – including one-press continuous shooting and VideoPic features.
HTC has also partnered with Dropbox to provide consumers with 25 gigabytes of free online space for two years. The HTC One SV is available in Stealth Black.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia