EXCLUSIVE: WhiteGold hosts 10th anniversary party (award slideshow)
- 16 November, 2012 10:05
Security distributor, WhiteGold, held its 10th Anniversary party in conjunction with its Christmas party.
The company staff, vendor and reseller affiliates, as well as other channel partners boogied the night away at Luna Park, Sydney.
Some of them relived their childhood memories in the Kaspersky-sponsored Dodgem car and Fortinet sponsored Ferris wheel rides.
WhiteGold managing director, and sales director, Jonathan Odria, also took the opportunity to hand out the WhiteGold partner awards for NSW.
The winners are as follows:
WatchGuard sponsored partner loyalty award NSW winner – Systemnet
Imation sponsored best growth partner award NSW winner – Verizon Business
Fortinet most strategic partner award NSW winner – Macquarie Telecom
Kaspersky sponsored best solutions partner award NSW winner – Content Security
Allied Telesis sponsored best networking partner award NSW winner – EOS
Aastra sponsored best communications partner award NSW winner – Ericom
Barracuda best congeniality partner award NSW winner – Integrity ICT
WhiteGold partner award NSW winner – Avante IT
The company will be holding a similar party next week for its Melbourne associates.
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)