AAPT acquires NEC's Nextep business
- 15 November, 2012 14:00
In a statement, AAPT, said it was part of a long-term strategic alliance between the two companies, which sees them working together on several partnership opportunities.
Nextep is a wholesale carriage service provider offering broadband services to urban, metropolitan and regional areas.
The acquisition is subject to several standard sales conditions and is expected to be completed by November 30.
“The potential of this partnership with NEC is an exciting addition to our very successful Alliance program, aiming to give customers best-of-breed, pre-integrated solutions of technology, managed ICT and networks from the respective experts in each field,” AAPT CEO, David Yuile, said. “AAPT is delighted to welcome all the Nextep customers and is confident, given our extensive broadband experience, they will continue to be well served.”
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)