Apple starts shipping 4G iPad mini models
- 14 November, 2012 19:11
Apple has begun notifying customers who have ordered 4G LTE compatible iPad minis that their devices have been shipped.
Apple Insider reports that several of its readers in the US have received emails from Apple that read: "We're happy to let you know that the items below are on their way to you."
The orders are scheduled to arrive this Friday, 16 November, and it looks like both the black and slate and white and silver colour options are being sent out.
On the UK online Apple Store, the dispatch estimate is still stating 'Late November'.
Have you received a notification email from Apple regarding your 4G iPad mini? We'll update this story when we find out more. (See also: First 4G network goes live in 11 cities across the UK)
The WiFi only iPad mini hit the shelves earlier this month alongside the fourth-generation of Apple's full-size iPad.
iPad mini unboxing Apple iPad mini review Apple prepares for Christmas with new iPad mini ads and Gift Guide iPad mini 2 release date, rumours and leaked images UK mobile operators unite to prevent 4G interfering with TV
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013