Call of Duty: Black Ops II midnight launch (+ photos)
- 13 November, 2012 11:31
The latest instalment of the Call of Duty franchise hit retailers overnight, with hundreds of customers lining up for the midnight launch across the country.
Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops II is the sequel to the original Black Ops game which was released in November 2010.
Black Ops II is set mostly in 2025, and will see the return of Alex Mason for some segments of the story, and his son, David, for others.
Cyber conflicts are set in Los Angeles, Singapore, and Yemen.
Treyarch has also brought Zombies back in this instalment, although has built on the concept by introducing an entire campaign for the game mode.
EB Games is selling Black Ops II Standard Edition for $98, with the Hardened Edition available for $108, both for Xbox 360 and PS3.
Harvey Norman has the Standard Edition listed as $88.
JB Hi-Fi is selling it for $79 on the same consoles.
Follow Nermin Bajric on Twitter: @nermin_au
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013