Optus announces prepaid 4G plans
- 12 November, 2012 11:13
Optus Prepaid Social on 4G cost chart
Optus has launched its 4G offerings for prepaid customers.
Customers with their own 4G compatible handset who connect to the Optus Prepaid Social offering can now make the most of Optus 4G prepaid inclusions, with unlimited voice calls to Optus mobiles, unlimited standard SMS to Australian mobiles, as well as unlimited mobile access to social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, eBay, Foursquare and LinkedIn.
Optus 4G is live in selected areas of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane CBD, Surfers Paradise, Perth and the Greater Newcastle and Hunter regions, and will extend to other major metropolitan areas as it is progressively introduced throughout the mobile network.
Optus managing director of marketing, Michael Smith, said, “Since launching Optus 4G earlier this year, we have seen an incredible amount of interest from our customers ... prepaid customers can [now] tweet, post, like and share on Optus 4G speeds this holiday season.”
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
AMD's Sempron lives on with new desktop chips
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens