Angry Birds Star Wars released
- 08 November, 2012 18:15
Called, fittingly, Angry Birds Star Wars, the iPhone and iPad game mixes up the gameplay from Angry Birds and Angry Birds Space, and turns all the bird and big characters into Star Wars clones.
The red birds are now wearing Luke Skywalker wigs, the black bomb birds are wearing Jedi hoods, while the pigs themselves are Stormtroopers or Sand People. All the levels are based on Star Wars locations such as Tatooine, The Death Star, with Hoth listed as a free update (that's coming soon).
There has been updates to the gameplay as well, now some birds can perform Jedi-like attacks in mid-flight (swing Lightsabres, perform force-pushes, and so on).
Rovio has previously created an Angry Birds Rio movie-tie in and recently created a game from the pigs point of view, called Bad Piggies. if Star Wars is a success you could see more Angry Birds games on the way.
Angry Birds Star Wars is available now from the iTunes App Store.
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Provide clients with more powerful, cost-effective cloud hosted services
- Rebranded Quadmark revamps its IT solutions with Google Apps
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013