Angry Birds Star Wars released
- 08 November, 2012 18:15
Called, fittingly, Angry Birds Star Wars, the iPhone and iPad game mixes up the gameplay from Angry Birds and Angry Birds Space, and turns all the bird and big characters into Star Wars clones.
The red birds are now wearing Luke Skywalker wigs, the black bomb birds are wearing Jedi hoods, while the pigs themselves are Stormtroopers or Sand People. All the levels are based on Star Wars locations such as Tatooine, The Death Star, with Hoth listed as a free update (that's coming soon).
There has been updates to the gameplay as well, now some birds can perform Jedi-like attacks in mid-flight (swing Lightsabres, perform force-pushes, and so on).
Rovio has previously created an Angry Birds Rio movie-tie in and recently created a game from the pigs point of view, called Bad Piggies. if Star Wars is a success you could see more Angry Birds games on the way.
Angry Birds Star Wars is available now from the iTunes App Store.
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)