Access Data appoints regional manager for A/NZ
- 08 November, 2012 17:13
Digital forensics, cyber security and e-discovery software provider, Access Data, has named Terry Steer as its regional manager for Australia and New Zealand.
Steer joins Access Data from Thales e-Security, where he grew their commercial business across Australia. His background includes more than 25 years in the technology space, gravitating more recently to IT security.
He has previously held business, product, marketing and account management roles at HP, Compaq, Dell and Fujitsu.
Access Data has only touched the surface as far as the ANZ region is concerned, Access Data VP of international sales, Simon Whitburn, said.
“The key is building comprehensive solutions that can assist in your daily operations, using cyber intelligence to reduce the need for response solutions. Everyone wants to know straight away when a breach occurs – it’s a big risk to run your business any other way.”
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde