Telstra prices Lumia 920
- 30 October, 2012 13:29
Telstra has announced pricing plans for Nokia's upcoming Lumia 920 Windows Phone.
The Nokia Lumia 920 will be available for $5 per month on Telstra's $60 Every Day Connect Plan over 24 months. This plan includes $600 worth of calls and MMS, unlimited text messages to Australian numbers and 1GB of data per month.
The Lumia 920 will also sell for $0 upfront on Telstra's $80, $100 and $130 Every Day Connect Plans, all over 24 months.
Despite the pricing announcement, the Lumia 920 isn't expected to officially be available until the "end of November". Telstra expects to commence pre-orders next week.
In the meantime, interested customers can register their details on Telstra's Web site to be notified when pre-orders are opened.
“We expect the Nokia Lumia 920 to launch at the end of November and we will be making it available in a range of colours that, combined with a polycarbonate design and rounded surfaces, sets it apart in the smartphone market," said Telstra's mobile director Andrew Volard.
The Nokia Lumia 920 is among the first phones to run the latest version of Microsoft's mobile operating system, Windows Phone 8. Microsoft officially launched Windows Phone 8 today in Sydney.
Telstra confirmed the Nokia Lumia 920 will be available from in black, white, red and yellow colour variants.
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Switching to Google Apps brings many cost savings and productivity benefits, says commissioned study by Forrester Consulting
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Small business technology - This is why your business needs to be in the Cloud
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013