ESP acquires IT Domains
- 19 October, 2012 12:07
Australian IT solutions provider, Expert Solutions Providers (ESP), has acquired IT provider and Microsoft VAR, IT Domains, in an attempt at expanding its presence in Victoria.
“It is based in Victoria, a state in which we’ve been keen to increase our presence in order to achieve rapid growth plans, and so the acquisition seemed a natural step to take,” ESP CEO, Bruce Kennedy, said.
The deal will see six employees and more than 50 customers integrate into the ESP fold. According to ESP, the acquisition will provide staff from both companies with the opportunity to expand their scope of work and experience into a larger and more geographically diverse customer base.
“It is a positive move – staff integrating into the company will have opportunities for career growth and the chance to deal with enterprise customers, and our existing staff will have access to some excellent engineering practices,” Kennedy said.
He claimed the company acquired IT Domains for its strong synergies with ESP’s approach and service offerings.
“We’ve been looking at our expansion strategy for some time and have considered several routes to acquisition. IT Domains is a financially sound, well organised and run business with strong technical practices and we could see how the partnership would enable us to achieve improved operational efficiencies,” he said.
IT Domains director, Anjel Topor, said the acquisition will enable its customers to leverage the ESP reach and capability and have access to enterprise level services at SMB prices.
The staged integration is expected to take place over the next three months to align the two cultures and ensure business continuity.
Till then, IT Domains will be managed from its Bentleigh East office.
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)