Anittel announces trading halt
- 27 August, 2012 16:12
The Anittel Group (ASX:AYG), has announced a trading halt on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in light of an announcement about a “material contract for the provision of Anittel products and services”.
The announcment is due to be made before trading resumes on Tuesday, August 28..
The trading halt will be lifted when the announcement is released to the market, or stay in place until normal trading resumes on Aug 29.
Anittel did not comment on the new announcement but in a recent interview, managing director and executive chairman, Peter Kazacos, mentioned that it will be expanding its hosted UC installation base and was negotiating new opportunities in regional and metropolitan markets.
The company most recently completed the initial stages of a hosted Unified Communications (UC) rollout to regional employment and training organisation, Joblink Plus, in July.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia