IN PICTURES: Samsung opens Sydney store, announces Galaxy Note 10.1 launch
- 22 August, 2012 21:08
The Samsung Experience store is located at 450 George St, Sydney, only a few hundred metres away from rival Apple's first Sydney store.
Samsung Electronics Australia opened the doors to its first Sydney store on August 22 for an invite-only preview.
Titled Samsung Experience, the store is set to open for public trading on Thursday, August 23 at 8am.
It is located at 450 George St, Sydney, a few hundred metres from Sydney's first Apple store.
The store opening will include the launch of the vendor's Galaxy Note 10.1 device in Australia, which consumers will be able to pick up when doors open.
- Simple, Proven, Tranformative
- View from the Cloud: An outlook on Australian businesses in 2013
- How do you measure up against top IT service provider benchmarks?
- Vintek partners with IBM to reduce costs and improve system reliability
- Research firm Radicati names Google Apps for Business the leader in cloud business email
Gold Coast-based Icon expands into US
Optus hits 2.3Gbps throughput in real-world test
Australia lags in e-signature adoption: Adobe
Users refuse to chuck XP as Windows 8 uptake flattens
Android takes 62 per cent share of tablet market in 2013