4-inch iPhone 5 display photographs leaked
- 20 August, 2012 11:04
Photographs of an alleged iPhone 5 display have surfaced, showing the speculated taller, 4-inch screen that Apple is expected to introduce with the new device.
The photographs show a white front panel with the taller, 4in display (up from the 3.5in screen size employed by Apple since the first iPhone in 2007) that many have predicted for the iPhone 5, as well as a central camera hole.
The 4-inch screen would allow an extra row of icons to be displayed on the home screen of the iPhone. The bigger screen is expected to allow a 16-by-9 aspect ratio.
Everything we know about the iPhone 5 Everything we know about Apple's iOS 6 3D video shows iPhone 5 next to Samsung Galaxy S3 Apple stock price hits record high as investors await iPhone 5, iPad mini Apple rushed to acquire AuthenTec to introduce fingerprint scanners in iPhone 5, iPad mini
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia