Internode launches NodeMobile social networking plans
- 15 August, 2012 09:25
Adelaide-based Internet service provider (ISP), Internode, has launched three new NodeMobile plans each offering 150GB of social networking data allowance, alongside other inclusions.
The new plans include a $10 Starter, $20 Value, and $40 Premium pack. A one-off $10 SIM card fee and $5 delivery fee is included upon registration.
The 150GB per month allowance part of these packs is for use with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, eBay, MySpace, and Foursquare.
Existing Internode customers can migrate to a NodeMobile plan by porting their existing mobile phone number to the service, and inserting a new SIM into their existing handset.
Despite being a mobile service, NodeMobile is only available to existing Internode customers with a fixed location service in place, such as ADSL, Fibre to the Home, or NodeLine.
Full information regarding the new NodeMobile plans, rates, and inclusions, can be found on Internode’s NodeMobile website.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)