Imation seals distie deal with WhiteGold Solutions
- 13 August, 2012 10:39
The deal extends the relationship between Imation and WhiteGold Solutions to expand Imation’s mobile security presence in the region.
As part of the agreement, WhiteGold Solutions will offer the full suite of Imation Mobile Security solutions – including the Imation powered by IronKey encrypted devices.
WhiteGold Solutions will also be the prime provider of support and consulting services for Imation’s mobile security products in Australia.
According to Imation Mobile Security Asia-Pacific head, Sven Radavics, the company picked WhiteGold Solutions for its expertise in offering top security products, its background in supporting security solutions and extensive training resources.
“The big opportunities for us include the enterprise and large Government markets which have a requirement for hardware encryption. The SME market also offers strong potential as companies look to automate their portable data through a fast and simple encryption process,” Radavics said.
WhiteGold Solutions managing director, Dominic Whitehand, said he sees new opportunities in the secure mobile workspace environment, and sees potential in Imation’s mobile workforce solutions. “We see prospectives in helping organisations easily implement, monitor, and manage their mobile workforce infrastructure – either on-premise or via the Cloud – and solve key issues such as data leakage prevention, BYOD policies, strong encryption and authentication challenges,” he said.
WhiteGold Solutions plans to create strong brand awareness in the market with solution messaging and education to help its resellers capitalise on the secure portable device opportunity, Whitehand said.
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)