Jay Turner leaves Dell for Targus
- 09 August, 2012 12:57
Turner will report to Targus managing director, Alenka Tindale.
Dell director of enterprise solutions, Todd Beck, has filled in the role as Dell A/NZ director of channel.
“Todd Beck is in the role currently in an acting capacity and we’re talking to a number of candidates to take up the position,” Dell spokesperson, Nicole Gemmell, said.
She added he will be managing the channel business as well as the infrastructure sales division until a replacement is found.
Beck also formerly served as Dell’s ASG director for 14 years.
Turner’s experience includes roles as Dell’s marketing director, Gateway’s marketing manager and Tech Pacific’s IBM and Microsoft business manager prior to being Dell A/NZ’s director of channel.
Dell said it will make an official appointment announcement once a suitable candidate has filled in the channel role.
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)