IF Telecom acquires Telco Talk and Your Telco IT
- 06 August, 2012 11:28
IF Telecom, a provider of telco products to small businesses, has acquired two privately-held businesses Telco Talk Communications and Your Telco IT, continuing its aggressive growth strategy.
Both deals were valued at under $5 million and closed in June, said IF Telecom director, Andrew Branson. IF Telecom has a total customer base of over 5000.
Victoria-based IF Telecom’s primary market is mid market which it believes helps it differentiate itself from the larger competition. The company’s goal is to provide its customers better services and more value for the products than many of its larger competitors, he said. Its target customers have up to 20 employees, he added.
“This move has sent a clear message to the competition that IF Telecom plans to continue with an aggressive growth strategy in order to strengthen the company’s position in wholesale negotiations. This strategy lends itself to IF Telecom’s bid for increased market share while also benefiting the acquired customers,” he said.
With these two deals, IF Telecom expects to have revenues in the range of $10 million this year, he said.
“By combining these acquisitions with our steady organic growth we are moving towards securing better wholesale pricing which, in turn, will be passed on to the end customer through reduced call rates and access fees” he said.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)