Yealink inks distie deal with CommsPlus Distribution
- 01 August, 2012 14:14
As per the agreement, CommsPlus Distribution will distribute Yealink’s entire product line of IP phones and IP video phones.
According to the company, it partnered with CommsPlus Distribution as it was looking to deliver Yealink VoIP terminal equipment to businesses and SMBs through the carrier/service providers in the region.
“Both companies now have a mutual commitment to offering Yealink IP Phones to the diversified customer groups in the region, allowing them to choose the suitable and cost-saving Yealink products to meet their communication needs,” Yealink vice-president, Stone Lu, said.
CommsPlus Distribution will also provide businesses and SMB customers with the opportunity to bundle Yealink products with professional technical services.
“Yealink provides price competitive IP phones aimed at softswitch service providers to grow their hosted voice services. Hosted voice is a fast growing and increasingly important product-market for service providers here in Australia,” CommsPlus Distribution managing director, Brett McInnes, said.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)