M2 connects customer to NBN via B2B gateway
- 31 July, 2012 15:21
Telco service provider, M2 Telecommunications Group (ASX: MTU), through its iPrimus brand, has connected a customer to the NBN using the NBN Co’s B2B gateway, highlighting its commitment to the accelerated roll-out of its fibre offering.
The company claimed it is the first retail service provider (RSP) in Australia to provide a customer with the connection.
The announcement of the customer connection in Sorrell, Tasmania, comes shortly after iPrimus announced it was the first RSP in Australia to receive NBN Co’s business-to-business (B2B) interoperability certification.
“Our very first customer connected through the gateway in Tasmania will be the first of many to enjoy a streamlined, speedy and effective process,” M2 CEO, Geoff Horth, said.
According to NBN Co industry integration manager, Martin Pittard, iPrimus has been a key contributor in the development of its operational processes over the past 12 months. “It is fitting that they are the first telecommunications retail service provider to connect a customer to the NBN using our B2B gateway. They are a valued partner for us as they work collaboratively to accelerate the roll out of products and services to customers across Australia,” he claimed.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia