Joob promotes Hanna to APAC vice-president
- 27 July, 2012 15:11
Jade Software Corporation business, Joob, has promoted Ben Hanna to Asia-Pacific vice-president.
Joob serves the financial services sector to improve core banking systems.
In the new role, Hanna will be responsible for driving Joob’s client and sales growth, building the brand across the region, and managing the regional team.
“Australia is an exciting growth market for Joob, and one where we see real potential to make a difference and grow our business,” Hanna said.
Hanna joined the business over 12 months ago, bringing 10 years of solution, design and technical sales experience with him.
Jade Software COO, David Lindsay, said, “Hanna has excelled at each stage of his career, beating targets and winning numerous accolades from his peers. He is a great asset to our business and embodies the position of trusted advisor to clients and the wider Joob team.”
Prior to Joob, Hanna worked at New Zealand-based systems integrator, Gen-i, as part of the company’s enterprise sales team.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde