Dimension Data launches new OneCloud Partner Programme
- 26 July, 2012 10:40
ICT services and solutions provider, Dimension Data, has launched its OneCloud Partner Programme, which is designed to allow partners to build and deliver a complete set of Cloud services and solutions to market.
The OneCloud Partner programme is part of a ramp-up that has continued over the past three to four years as Dimension Data globalised its offerings, the company's Australian Cloud services general manager, David Hanrahan, said.
This move extends the initiative to enterprise clients, and was created on the back of ongoing requests to incorporate new Cloud offerings.
The program is first being targeted at service providers, such as telecommunications operators, Internet service providers (ISPs) and data service providers, on the back of requests from those organisations.
The second target audiences are community providers, particularly those who are in the government, not for profit, and education space.
“The key to the OneCloud Programme is that we are able to deliver this Cloud platform in the service provider or community provider’s datacentre,” Hanrahan said. “This means they have their own dedicated infrastructure which is branded for them, and are able to be on-sold or consumed in the community case by their end users.”
The overall goal is to ensure partners are able to offer Cloud-based services to customers within eight to 12 weeks.
This will be achieved through an eight-step enablement program, which includes sales, pricing, marketing, support materials, on-boarding, and collaboration and sharing tools through an online partner community.
While the program is currently single tiered, partners that achieve Alliance Member status are able to access Dimension Data’s Cloud Exchange, which is a platform that enables partners to expand their Cloud footprint across multiple regions for consistent and compatible experience across shared infrastructure and technology.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)