Samsung Galaxy S3 64GB will arrive this year
- 22 July, 2012 15:08
Samsung has confirmed the 64GB model of its Galaxy S3 smartphone will be released later this year.
The Korean hardware giant has cleared up some confusion floating around suggesting the model might have been ditched all together. When is does arrive the Galaxy S3 will match the storage capacities available on the Apple iPhone. See also: Samsung Galaxy S3 vs Apple iPhone 4S comparison review.
Samsung said: "The 64GB model of the Galaxy S III will be available during the second half of this year. The market availability and timing may vary and will be determined at the time."
The firm hasn't given a more specific time frame for the release or any information on the price of the Galaxy S3 with the highest specification.
We'll have to wait and find out more information but if Samsung waits too long then it will be facing competition from the iPhone 5 which is rumoured to arrive sometime over the next few months.
The Galaxy S3 comes with a 4.8in Super AMOLED screen and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It is one of the three smartphones to be selected to support the latest version of the Sky Go app.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)