Michael Cook joins Anittel
- 28 June, 2012 16:47
The Anittel Group (ASX: AYG) has appointed Michael Cook as its national sales director, effective from July 1.
According to Anittel, the new appointment is a result of a series of growth and national developments and follows its recent announcement to complete a multi-million dollar upgrade to its National Private Carrier Network and Hosted Infrastructure systems.
Cook, who will be based in Perth, will be responsible for accelerating the company’s growth in regional and metropolitan markets, across both SMB and enterprise customers, as well as streamlining client and partner engagement across the nation.
He has been part of the IT management and leadership community in Western Australia for 26 years, with a career in IT spanning over 35 years.
Cook intends to use his expertise in business development and coordinating high performance sales teams in his new role.
“I am joining Anittel at a tremendously exciting time. We aim to continue to provide [our solution suite] to our clients and extend them to new clients across Australia,” he said.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)