IN PICTURES: Lenovo honours partners at A/NZ Business Partner Awards
- 22 June, 2012 12:27
Lenovo Lenovo recently announced the winners of the A/NZ Business Partner Awards at its annual gala dinner.
Held at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney, the awards celebrate the work of Lenovo’s channel partners.
Lenovo senior vice-president, Milko van Duijl, joined Australian Lenovo staff to present the awards. The award winners include Synnex Australia for distributor of the year; Datacom Australia for Australian partner of the year; PB Technologies for New Zealand partner of the year; Advance Vision Technology for new partner of the year; and Stott & Hoare for most pioneering partner of the year.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)