Fuji Xerox Printers responds to partner feedback with new channel program
- 21 June, 2012 16:15
Fuji Xerox Printers has launched a new partner program aimed at improving partners’ marketing and sales skills, and strategies, according to the vendor’s Australia and New Zealand general manager, David Borg.
The Premier Partner Program provides customised marketing, sales and lead generation tools. It incorporates four segments: sales and marketing support, tailored programs, incentives, and communications tools.
Sales and marketing support will include marketing development funds, creative support, and access to demonstration models for showcasing purposes for resellers. Its SmartCentre online portal will aid partners in developing their own campaigns.
The tailored programs are dedicated to partners’ focus area. For example, its PagePack Managed Print Program gives training in how to respond to sophisticated customers. Its other tailored programs include Channel Value program, and ProColour Specialist program.
As part of its incentives, Fuji Xerox, will offer both Kansha Rewards, a points-based rewards program for hardware sales that can be used towards gifts, and the Premier Partner League, for highest achieving partners.
Winners from the Asia-Pacific and China region will receive a trip to London for the 2013 FA Cup Final.
Its communication tools will include a forum on social network, LinkedIn, a blog, and e-newsletters.
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
- iPad 5 rumour rollup for the week ending May 23
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia