Anittel offers Cisco UC service
- 21 June, 2012 11:09
ASX-listed regional specialist, Anittel, will soon offer Cisco’s unified communications service under a multi-tenant arrangement.
The company claims this will be the first of such hosted Cisco offering within Australia and is a significant area that it will be looking into in the coming years.
The announcement follows its efforts in improving its equipment in all of its 12 Australian interconnect points.
Anittel also mentioned that it enhances its national multi-protocol label switching network, upkeeps wholesale provider and retail customer demands and decreases customer connectivity complexity.
More to follow.
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)