UPDATED: Kerry Mancer returns to Laser
- 20 June, 2012 09:54
IT and consumer electronics accessories vendor, Laser Corporation, has reappointed Kerry Mancer as New Zealand country manager.
Mancer had previously left Laser for personal and non-work related reasons, and took the opportunity to return when it arose.
Mancer will manage and oversee the business in the region.
The appointment comes as Laser restructures its Zealand business, which will have Mancer directing new strategy within the regional market.
“My role will be to identify key prospects with a more specialised approach in the New Zealand market, drive promotional strategies and activities particularly during high activity periods,” Mancer said.
Mancer’s background lies in sales and business development. He has held numerous roles in these fields, having previously worked with Philips, Toshiba, Pioneer, Canon, and The PC Company.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde