UPDATED: Kerry Mancer returns to Laser
- 20 June, 2012 09:54
IT and consumer electronics accessories vendor, Laser Corporation, has reappointed Kerry Mancer as New Zealand country manager.
Mancer had previously left Laser for personal and non-work related reasons, and took the opportunity to return when it arose.
Mancer will manage and oversee the business in the region.
The appointment comes as Laser restructures its Zealand business, which will have Mancer directing new strategy within the regional market.
“My role will be to identify key prospects with a more specialised approach in the New Zealand market, drive promotional strategies and activities particularly during high activity periods,” Mancer said.
Mancer’s background lies in sales and business development. He has held numerous roles in these fields, having previously worked with Philips, Toshiba, Pioneer, Canon, and The PC Company.
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)