APP OF THE DAY: ChatON
- 19 June, 2012 16:23
Cost: Free | Developer: Samsung Electronics | Platform: Android | Version varies with device | Size varies with device | Android requirements vary with device
With so many types of chat apps available in the market, it’s hard to pick out one that is not lagging and unreliable.
ChatON solves that problem.
It is a quick instant messaging service that lets you communicate and share pictures, documents, audio files, location information, videos, contacts, etc with one person or a group.
Personally, its set of emoticons is unique and fun to use. You can even create your own animated message.
It currently supports Android, iOS and Blackberry and will soon support Windows and the Web.
This app was reviewed on a HTC Velocity 4G.
Pros: Delivers messages instantaneously.
Cons: Occasionally crashes and you have to keep keying in the authentication code, which doesn’t always verify.
Verdict: If you are tired of unreliable chat apps, use this.
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde