Sony targets digital entertainment junkies during The Voice
- 18 June, 2012 15:17
Sony Australia and Sony Mobile Communications are targeting ‘digital entertainment junkies’ with a new joint advertising campaign, set to debut during tonight’s finale of The Voice on Channel 9.
The collaboration is showcasing the vendor’s supposed ‘best ever’ televisions and smartphones.
“This new campaign unites two Sony products – Bravia TVs and Xperia smartphones – and emphasises the premium entertainment experience Sony offers,” Sony Australia and New Zealand managing director, Carl Rose, said.
The campaign is narrated by Australian actor, Richard Roxburgh, who is speaking to those who are passionate about entertainment, whether it be television, film, music, or video games.
Products on display will feature content from Men In Black, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Vow, and Gran Turismo 5 being displayed on screens within the campaign.
The campaign was developed in Australia by Euro RSCG and represents the first media buy for both companies by OMG.
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde