Scott Le joins Intermec to maintain Avnet relationship and support channel
- 08 June, 2012 13:24
Intermec has appointed Scott Le to the role of distribution partner manager for Avnet and Intermec. He will manage the relationship between the two companies, and their existing channel business structure.
As well as building relationships, Le will be managing a portion of Intermec’s partner base across Australia and New Zealand, and assisting newer and niche resellers with growth opportunities.
Day-to-day tasks will include reporting on Avnet’s performance, stock, backlog, new orders, and pre-buy requests.
Le will be based in Sydney and report to Intermec Australia and New Zealand managing director, Tony Repaci.
Le has 10 years’ experience at IBM, where he worked with direct end user accounts and managed channel partners and distribution. In his time there, he developed and implemented a large financial services client’s business continuity project.
His last role at IBM was that of distribution partner manager for Avnet.
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)