Eaton unveils rewards program for disties and resellers
- 22 May, 2012 15:06
Diversified industrial manufacturer, Eaton Corporation, has unveiled its PowerAdvantage Rewards Program, an incentive scheme created exclusively for the company's Australian channel distributors and resellers. The program features four levels of participation. It enables Eaton’s current IT distributor product management teams and account executives, as well as reseller principals and reseller sales representatives, to access rewards through points achieved for individual sales of Eaton Power Quality and UPS solutions. Eaton’s power quality portfolio includes power management solutions ranging from large three phase industrial solutions to blade and rack solutions for the datacentre to desktop protection solutions.
These solutions include Eaton UPS, surge protective devices, switchgear, power distribution units, remote monitoring, meters, software, connectivity, enclosures and services. Points can also be accrued based on core Eaton curriculum classes attended. More than 3000 rewards are on available ranging from iPads and notebook devices to household goods and lifestyle experiences.
Participants can also use the incentive program to top up their Qantas Frequent Flyer point balance. Top performing channel partner achievers could take home a Bose Lifestyle V35 home entertainment system. “The Eaton PowerAdvantage Rewards program is designed to forge trusted relationships with our channel partners to drive mutual success through dedication to partnership and customer service while ultimately rewarding individuals for a job well done,” said Richard Jenman, Managing Director A/NZ, Richard Jenman, said. The Eaton rewards program is managed online through a third-party organisation.
Access to the PowerAdvantage Rewards Program portal is through the Eaton Power Quality Sales Web portal which also includes features to help resellers market and promote Eaton power management solutions. The portal also includes a deal registration. Partners can register for participation through the Eaton PowerAdvantage website at http://powerquality.eaton.com/LG/Australia/IT-Reseller.aspx
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)