Mark Ryan to lead Dell Kace channel
- 12 April, 2012 15:40
Systems management appliance vendor, Dell Kace has announced that Mark Ryan has been in the role of A/NZ channel manager since November 2011
The move that was kept quiet while development work was under way.
Ryan’s primary responsibility is to expand the vendor’s channel network by identifying and selecting key reseller partners that it can develop and enable to build a systems management practice.
Additionally, he is in the process of building a Dell Kace channel program.
“In the beginning the idea was to look for an array of partners, and we have currently got a list selected,” Ryan said. “It’s not a comprehensive list, but a tight unit. We are currently discussing the program with them for their benefit, rather than doing it from a vendor-only perspective.”
The program is still in development, and it may take another quarter to work out all nuances.
Ryan believes that building the Kace practice in the channel is the net challenge of his role as Dell is new to channel, and Kace is new to Dell.
- New Gateway Anti-Malware Technology Sets the Bar for Web Threat Protection (Sponsored by McAfee)
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- McAfee Whitepaper: Building the Business Case for Privacy
- Virtualization and Consolidation Solutions
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde