APP OF THE DAY: gPad remote touchpad/keyboard
- 20 March, 2012 10:55
gPad remote touchpad/keyboard
Cost: Free | Developer: MOBiSTERS | Platform: Android | Version 3.0.0 | 5.1 MB | 2.1+
With the gPad app, you can transform your android device into a universal remote.
It works as a wireless touchpad, configurable remote and keyboard for your PC or Mac and you can control your computer via Wi-Fi, USB or Bluetooth.
All you have to do is download the server onto your PC (from www.gpad.mobi) and pair your Android device to the computer.
Now you can avoid having to get up to pause videos streaming from your PC to your TV or having to stand right beside the computer while giving presentations.
If you require unlimited access to all functionalities, you can purchase the PRO version via the Play store or Paypal.
This app was reviewed on a HTC Velocity 4G.
Pros: Allows you to remotely access your PC or Mac.
Cons: Works great on smartphones but lacks support when used on tablets.
Verdict: Makes your life that much easier with an easy to use user interface.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde