Toshiba launches its AT100 3G Tablet
- 12 January, 2012 09:23
Toshiba Australia has revealed its first 3G tablet, the Toshiba AT100 Tablet with 3G.
According to Toshiba, the tablet, powered by Android 3.2, is a high-end portable entertainment device.
With a large 10.1-inch multi-touch HD widescreen, built-in 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, the tablet includes Toshiba’s Adaptive Display technology.
This automatically adjusts screen brightness and contrast in response to changing light conditions, and features Toshiba’s Resolution+ app to upscale normal or online video to a higher resolution and Toshiba’s Audio Enhancements app which can be used to compensate for background noise.
New built-in 3G capabilities make it easier to access online content or work remotely. It also has a long lasting, removable battery that gives users up to eight hours between charges.
Other features include an HDMI port, USB 2.0 and mini USB 2.0 ports, an SD card slot, flash support as well as front and rear facing cameras.
The Toshiba Tablet AT100 3G is now available in Australia through stores such as Harris Technology and Toshiba channel partners.
It costs RRP $575 for the 16GB model and RRP $650 for the 32GB version.
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- Choice and Control: Considerations for Developing Enterprise Cloud Strategies
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)
ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
Telstra restructure a correct step: Paul Budde