Fujitsu and FalconStor Software form global virtualisation partnership
- 02 November, 2011 16:21
Fujitsu and FalconStor Software have announced a global partnership for software and storage hardware.
The partnership will see FalconStor Network Storage Service storage virtualisation and management software added to Fujitsu’s existing storage solutions – specifically, the Fujitsu PRIMARY servers.
FalconStor has been certified for all Fujitsu storage systems.
The partnership is on a global level, and as part of the partnerhip, Fujitsu will over customers data migration services.
In a release, senior vice-president of the Storage Systems Unit, Hitoshi Matsushima, said, “This new agreement with FalconStor provides Fujitsu with an important technology that will help our customers in every part of the world.
“It complements the capabilities of Eternus DX disk storage systems and greatly simplifies the data migration process for those customers moving to Fujitsu’s state-of-the-art storage arrays.”
- Cloud and Co-Location Solutions
- MSP Guides for effective Endpoint Management Solutions
- Modernizing Security for the Small and Mid-Sized Business – Recommendations for 2013 (Sponsored by McAfee)
- Smart Cloud: Move Beyond monitoring to Holistic Management of Application Performance
- Smart Cloud Provisioning: Low Cost and highly Scalable Entry Point into Cloud Computing
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending May 24
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)