Dicker Data expands partnership with Asus
- 14 September, 2011 13:50
The vendor and distributor kicked off its relationship at the end of last year with a deal for Dicker taking on select series of business notebooks.
The objective of the relationship was to target the SMB and corporate market.
“This is a good opportunity to continue the momentum and build upon the success we’ve already experienced with the Asus notebook range,” Dicker Data CEO, David Dicker, said in a statement.
For Asus, the vendor hopes this expanded distribution deal will continue its growth in the SMB and corporate market.
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Are we ready for a mobile-first world?
- Smartphone chips could replace server processors in HPC, researchers say
Attack on Telenor was part of large cyberespionage operation with Indian origins: report
Box buys iOS app to improve its own
Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
Barracuda Networks raises free capacity of Copy.com to 15GB
Coke gives peace a chance ( +16 photos)